No announcement yet.

Let's Get it On , Beat Those Inbred Fucktards GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bit disappointed in the game plan. Was there one ? Doug was coming off a bye and we were extremely vanilla. The o line was terrible at best, I thought Wentz was going down for good on a few of those near sacks. I went to bed before the fourth, so I missed a bit, they just didn't give me cause to feel they could pull it out. Plus I had the feeling that should we get ahead, we couldn't stop a 4th and 99 to win the game
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      O-line, RB were the exact positions I was looking for.

It’s hard to assess defensive secondary and scheme when your into the third and fourth options of your depth chart.

One thing is for certain- Reich and DeFillippo are a shitload better than Mike Groh and Duce- hopefully a year or two wonder their belts will bode better for the future.
      I think the RB situation is more the issue than Reich and Deflippo. How many times last year when things were not going right did we give the ball to Blount or Ajayi and just shoved the ball down their asses. This year the o line is opening the holes these guys are missing them. None of them cut back, they only gain yards if the initial play designed hole is there. It’s really bad. I think that is what is causing the offensive play calling issues. They have no running game at all. Their longest run from scrimmage this year is 29 yards and that was last night. Ajayi 3rd carry for us last year was longer than that. No running game is limits the play book. Caveat not saying that the loss of Reich and Flip are not contributing to this but my observation is it’s the running game. Honestly I blame some of this on Howie. We have two undrafted free agents and a 5th round pick as our running backs right now. We are just as banged up their as we are in the secondary.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Originally posted by taz View Post
        I think the RB situation is more the issue than Reich and Deflippo. How many times last year when things were not going right did we give the ball to Blount or Ajayi and just shoved the ball down their asses. This year the o line is opening the holes these guys are missing them. None of them cut back, they only gain yards if the initial play designed hole is there. It’s really bad. I think that is what is causing the offensive play calling issues. They have no running game at all. Their longest run from scrimmage this year is 29 yards and that was last night. Ajayi 3rd carry for us last year was longer than that. No running game is limits the play book. Caveat not saying that the loss of Reich and Flip are not contributing to this but my observation is it’s the running game. Honestly I blame some of this on Howie. We have two undrafted free agents and a 5th round pick as our running backs right now. We are just as banged up their as we are in the secondary.
        Disagree--- Put Jim Brown behind this O-Line and he would be an also ran. They couldn't make room for 3rd and short all night. The O-Line is what makes a running game.... Period! With a good O-Line you only need "regular" guys to run not super hero's.

Comment

• Let's also remember that this was our BYE week and a Dullass Short week, we were at home, and we had 0 penalties---- and still lost!

Comment

Working...
          X