X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug made some nice adjustments at the half last Sunday

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...iladelphia-nyg
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Too much thought on “adjustments” ...... players playing better was part of it..... giants screwing up was part of it. ETC ETC ETC.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Too much thought on “adjustments” ...... players playing better was part of it..... giants screwing up was part of it. ETC ETC ETC.
      Yup, 100% right. I don't know why they even bother having a halftime anyway. Just give the guys 5 minutes on the bench to get a drink and shoot the shit for a couple of minutes and go on out and keep doing the same things that you were doing for the rest of the game. Who needs coaches anyway?

Comment

There you go again big guy, taking it over the top. Did I say coaching wasn’t part of it? No, what I said was that there are many many many factors that go into it. Sheezzzz.

Comment

I'm with you 60. They did make some god adjustments. Hell I think Schwartz and the D made some. But my guess is the biggest adjustment these guys needed was coming out of the locker room with a size 11 boot sticking out of their ass after the half.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            I'm with you 60. They did make some god adjustments. Hell I think Schwartz and the D made some. But my guess is the biggest adjustment these guys needed was coming out of the locker room with a size 11 boot sticking out of their ass after the half.
            AGREED!! You too MD.

Comment

Working...
            X