Observations Eagles Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the rotation though. Keep mixing all 3 in and ride that running game
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I like the rotation though. Keep mixing all 3 in and ride that running game
      I like it to a certain extent. What I don't like seeing is a guy has a couple nice runs, and is starting to get lathered up, and there he goes, off to the sidelines. The rotation is nice, but it really helps to have a good feel for when to keep riding the hot horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
        I like it to a certain extent. What I don't like seeing is a guy has a couple nice runs, and is starting to get lathered up, and there he goes, off to the sidelines. The rotation is nice, but it really helps to have a good feel for when to keep riding the hot horse.
        yeah, as an ex back I liked to work on the defense
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

And Sproles isn't what he once was. No problem with him as a return guy and getting a couple touches just to throw the D off but I don't see him as part of the rotation. Howard and Sanders can handle the workload the birds run.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

I liked the fake screen to Sproles that took the defense left and we reversed the screen right. I was almost out of my mind, I wanted that play called more over the past 2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I liked the fake screen to Sproles that took the defense left and we reversed the screen right. I was almost out of my mind, I wanted that play called more over the past 2 seasons.
              Beautiful play. It beats the hell out of bringing him in the game and then giving him the ball every time like they have done in the past.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X