No announcement yet.

Jax = the best team in the NFL right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO CHANCE. Wasington is going to get blasted. Brunell can't beat that defense. Bank on it.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Jax be BEST team in intyre UNIVERSE!!!!
      Indy got lukky!!!! Manning can eat my gold-plated underpants!!!
      Byron Lefwitch is world class rite now!!!?!!!
      We goin to FLORIDA for SB in 2007 babee!!!
      (Can someone help me find out ware Florida is on my platinum leaf atlas????!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
        Jax be BEST team in intyre UNIVERSE!!!!
        Indy got lukky!!!! Manning can eat my gold-plated underpants!!!
        Byron Lefwitch is world class rite now!!!?!!!
        We goin to FLORIDA for SB in 2007 babee!!!
        (Can someone help me find out ware Florida is on my platinum leaf atlas????!!!!)
        Doesn't he own the team yet?

Comment

Jax definitely has a good club, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to say they're the best team in the league. Plus, if nothing else, it ain't how you start, it's how you finish.

Comment

"Plus, if nothing else, it ain't how you start, it's how you finish."

I think that's what all the Vagiant and Deadskin fans are saying!!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              "Plus, if nothing else, it ain't how you start, it's how you finish."

I think that's what all the Vagiant and Deadskin fans are saying!!!! LOL!
              And they would be absolutely correct about something for the first time in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
                Jax definitely has a good club, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to say they're the best team in the league. Plus, if nothing else, it ain't how you start, it's how you finish.
                Injuries have a lot to say about how you finish. I think it's relevant how they play before they get all busted up. Indy at home is damn near a mortal lock, but Jax should of won that game. You can't blame one ST break down on that KR as a lack of anything. Most KR that are run back are a matter of luck more than a lack of skill. Anyone can miss a FG, ask Akers, for that matter ask Stover who has the 3d best FG % in NFL history, how you miss multiple kicks. A L is an L, but Jax will have to be dealt with. I'm not a Jax fan, as a matter I could almost care less, but this just my observation from watching what I've seen so far this year.
                Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Originally posted by heath sherman
                  i hate to say this, but i have a gut feeling the skins are gonna beat them.
                  brilliant!
                  socratee.spreadshirt.com

Comment

Walk off TD to Santana Moss in OT. Both teams score over 30. Who woulda thunk it??
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

That is a HUGE win for the skins. A loss and they are well on their waying to sinking for the season. A win and they are now confident and back on the thick of things. The NFC East just got that much tougher.

Comment

A tough loss, and Jax's D didn't do much of anything. I retract my statement,

The best teams in the NFC are on right now, Seattle and Chicago. Indy just barely hung on to win. Without a running game like EJ gave them I just don't see Indy going all the way.
                        Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

The Bears look really good tonight.

Comment

Is Chicago for real??

Methinks so.....
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Tommie Harris might be the best DT in football. The guy is just a lightning quick beast.

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
                                Tommie Harris might be the best DT in football. The guy is just a lightning quick beast.
                                Especailly when he comes in unblocked. But yeah he is in the JJ mold of fast DL!

Comment

Working...
                                X