• Time
  • Show
Clear All

f that

fantasy is effing luck

wtf

lame

--

marty booker is doubful and moves to the bench, mushin muhamed will lead me to the promised land!

--

nice play there, effing favre is a pos
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

There is no doubt that luck plays a huge role, but Farve is a pick machine which is why I stuck with Minny's D. Plus Minny's D has been a top 10 Fantasy D all season.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
        There is no doubt that luck plays a huge role, but Farve is a pick machine which is why I stuck with Minny's D. Plus Minny's D has been a top 10 Fantasy D all season.
        oh no i know, im just complaining cuz im gona lose 30 bucks cuz favre blows
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

my calculations have me up 14, with only garcia left against TO, Romo, LJ, and Stallworth.

the good news is any tds to stallworth or lj will be cancelled by points to garcia (unless theyre real long, where they have a 2:5 pt ratio bonus)

more than 1 owens td, barring it being on an end around or fumble recovery, will result in my loss, unless we get some garcia td passes to brown, b west, or something or other

Comment

i think i gotya bro, my nombres have 10 for garcia vs 6 for homo, 7 for jackhole, 2 for donte, and 3 for lj

Comment

i didn't keep track, but i don't think that i made up enough ground

i was totally ticked that the Schoebel TD should have been LJ's, but he was out with that injury

then Romo's INT to Dawk was the clincher; I needed a TD

too bad LT picked this week to not score
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Congrats to reece. His team won by 6.

Hard for me to be mad at LT since he's the reason my team got this far, but couldn't he have scored at least one TD?
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

reese - dont forget to post your lineup for the FF SB.

toga - PM me your address or paypal address for your payout.

Comment

the luckyduck thing for me is that i count only TE desmond clark who has 'nothing to play for' the final week.

roster

QB Garcia
                    WR Chad Johnson
                    WR Javon Walker
                    WR Mark Clayton
                    RB Rudi Johnson
                    RB Maurice Jones-Drew
                    TE Desmond Clark
                    K Nate Kaeding
                    D Baltimore

who are my opponents?

Comment

Working...
                    X