Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    Merry Christmas to you too MD!

By the way, I did turn down you suggestion for the "Self Nude Photos Day" on EFO....
    Oh Yeah, forgot about that one,,, but that's a good thing, trust me, I've met many of these guys.

Comment

Merry X-Mas to all & Happy Holidays.Vin & the gang have really done a great job with this board and for all those involved I say Thank You.
      Hopefully the Birds can squeek one out on Monday but either way it's not going to upset my day.The kids are in,everybody's healthy,business is good,Hey,what more could a guy ask for.
      BTW MdFan your place really looks great in that photo.You & the wife went "all out" this year.You must have had some "free time" on your hands right? Whoops,I forgot,your BOTH retired now.Have fun my friend!
      LET'S GO BIRDS!!!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird
        Merry X-Mas to all & Happy Holidays.Vin & the gang have really done a great job with this board and for all those involved I say Thank You.
        Hopefully the Birds can squeek one out on Monday but either way it's not going to upset my day.The kids are in,everybody's healthy,business is good,Hey,what more could a guy ask for.
        BTW MdFan your place really looks great in that photo.You & the wife went "all out" this year.You must have had some "free time" on your hands right? Whoops,I forgot,your BOTH retired now.Have fun my friend!
        LET'S GO BIRDS!!!
        LOL,,, Thanks J. the house has looked that way, well, since I owned my first house in 1975, so while I would like to "blame" the Clarke Griswald effect on my having the free time, I can't.

Heres a big shout out to Patty and the Kids ---- tell them Feliz Navidad from the MDFAN clan ------------on the correct side of the bridge.

Comment

Vee-

You do the same brother! And all the best to the rest!
          http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
          X