Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what did you guys think of Runyans...welcome to philly.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did you guys think of Runyans...welcome to philly.....

late hit and sit your ass down shove?

We were really lucky on that play. That should,ve been a 15 yarder and maybe even an ejection for that 2nd guy Runyan threw to the ground

Comment

I liked it. But, I probably hate the Giants even more than big Jon.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I thought it was stupid. We got lucky that he didn't get kicked or that it didn't turn the momentum away from us.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Stupid, but I'm not sure the whistle had blown. Still stupid, though.

Comment

It was stupid. We are very lucky that one of the Giants shoved back.

What's probably MORE stupid is the rule. A player could give multiple cheap shots on one play, send someone home with a career ending injury, and if one guy on the other team so much as stands up and shoves back - it's offsetting penalties.

If rolls had been reversed, I would have been absolutely furious.

Comment

it was infuriatingly stupid. along the lines of trent cole in the first Giant game. runyan's been around too long to take that kind of risk in a playoff game.
              Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Good hit Jon!
                Too bad it was a penalty.

Comment

Suprised he didn't get tossed. If that's a regular season game he's probably gone.
                  Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Funny thing is what Coffield did was even more STUPID. The penalty was already there, but Coffield fired back, dumb dumb dumb.

The thing is if they would have thrown out Runyan they would have had to thrown out Coffield also, the last shot is always the shot that costs the most and in this case it cost the Giants a 15 yard penalty.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Dumb penalty, the last thing we needed to was get him ejected during the game. Glad the guy retaliated and the penalties offset. But, whatever.
                      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Dumb move. Eagles got real lucky there.
                        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

He should be smarter than that. Dumb, dumb sequence of events there.

Comment

I screamed as soon as saw Runyan hit the guy. Now the second one Madison flopped like he was a World Cup soccer player. Cofield is the jackass for hitting Runyan after Madison's flop. but even after all of that did you see how many times both Giants and Eagles' players would pick the opposing guy up and pat him on the helmet on back after each play. For all the crap that comes from most of theirs mouths for one game they actually very civil (other than Wilson who woofed all game long)
                            I miss Philly!

Comment

I think sometimes Jon does that to send two messages, one to the D, but also one to our guys that it is time to get a bit more agressive, this one was a bit late and could have been really costly, but I think it's done with some purpose in mind, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X