1/13 EAGLES VS. aints..PLAYOFFS GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugggh.

8 1/2 minutes left. Will the Saints go marching on a long drive to end it ? Hmmmm.

Comment

• ummmmm.....block in the back?????
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Awright, defense! Time for a turnover, right now!

Comment

• TURN.
          O.
          VER.

Comment

• At this point the first team to commit a TO will lose this. Let's hope it's them.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Gotta put a stop to this.

Comment

• Here they go with the game winning drive.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Slightly big 3rd down here......
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                    Slightly big 3rd down here......
                    HUGE 3rd down..
                    FRESH > cancer

Comment

• FRESH > cancer

Comment

• We have one fucking chance to win the game....

Keep the Saints out of the end zone and get the ball back with 2 minutes or more on the clock.

Comment

• Well guys, it's been a nice run but I think it's ending right now. The D couldn't stop a group of first graders.
                          FRESH > cancer

Comment

• This is the last series of downs for the Eagles.

They cannot let the Saints get the first here.

Comment

• Sigh

Comment

• Two plays defense. Two plays to give the offense a chance here.

Comment

Working...
                                X