X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opeta run over again

Comment

Go for 2?!?!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Duke Riley celebrates on special teams for a guy that plays like hot garbage.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

These Hurts plays are horrible. Why bother. Just puts Carson in a worst position on 3rd down. That leads to turnovers.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

3rd and 11, throw a pass to LOS. Shit let’s just bring back Pinkston.

Comment

Max protect and go deep on third and 11 maybe??

Comment

Did I miss something? Is jake Elliot hurt?

Comment

This teams oline is not good enough to consistently convert 3rd and longs. Teams just load up and blitz, Carson runs for his life or throws it short. Stop the stupid Hurts plays.

Comment

The Special teams is horrible. Why did Ward not catch that ball?

Comment

Catch the ball

Comment

Jesus Christ Kelce

Comment

Sanders is pretty good.

Comment

Wow not block in the back call there. I don't remember the Giants being this disciplined. I believe they only have two penalties to our 9.

Comment

Man Peppers had six there.

Comment

Wow Jones has had a great pocket all game to throw from. This defensive line has played horrible today.

Comment

Working...
                                X