• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of towners Eagles preseason game!

Game telecasted on NFL channel 7:30 tonight
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I’m watching!! Let’s go Birds

You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Hurts ill, not playing. Damn.

Comment

Ouch. Herbig
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

So, not many questions will be answered tonight. We’ll only have more questions
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

List of things we can take from tonight's game:

1) The Patriots starters are better than the Eagles backups.
            2) Nothing else.

Comment

Watching Croon, who has Zero chance at a roster spot, go down with a knee injury, makes me somewhat happy most starters are not playing. But God, this is boring. Not sure how much more I can take. Right now just watching to see Devonta get his first catch (0 for 3 so far).

Comment

Was Mailata the only starter on the O and D line to play?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                  Was Mailata the only starter on the O and D line to play?
                  Mailata and Seumalu.

Comment

Please cut Matt Pryor with JJAW. Getting tooled on by starters and backups.

Comment

Flacco just stinks. I’m sorry he is a statue back there.

Comment

Statues behind a brutal OLine is a bad combo. It will only get worse with Mullens. So why am I watching? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                          Statues behind a brutal OLine is a bad combo. It will only get worse with Mullens. So why am I watching? Lol
                          I switched to Chicago PD at the half.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Mac Jones looked pretty damn good for NE. Of course Philly defense really doesn’t look good at all. Poor tackling which it doesn’t matter if it is preseason or ones against twos or whatever. A number of missed tackles. I also wouldn’t be too concerned with teams salivating while waiting to see who we cut.
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Jones does look good. But could knit multiple sweaters out there. Vanilla D and no pass rush from front 4. We all know it will be different in reg season, but hard to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X