Lane out for the rest of the REGULAR season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane out for the rest of the REGULAR season

But should be back for playoffs. Torn tendon in his abdomen. This is from ESPN.
    Last edited by Jukin; 12-27-2022, 07:19 AM.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Is this the sort of thing that heals on its own or are we looking at postseason surgery? Anyone know?
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Jukin - you're killing me man. Headline should say "out for rest of the regular season"!

Comment

MAJOR APOLOGIES NECESSARY!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

We had better not choke the #1 seed away. I about shit a brick reading the headlines.

Things were looking so good regarding injuries going into the Dallas game. I thought we might have a chance to be fully healthy going into the playoffs by getting to rest starters these next 2 games. Now in looks like Maddox is out for a while also. He was a stud before getting the injury at Dallas.

Comment

Sorry guys. Been a bit overwhelmed with work and posted quickly.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I think Nick is getting JM ready to play RT and Dillard to play LT should Driscoll not be up to the task.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X