No announcement yet.

Important! All hands on deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well seeing as though you guys are a bunch of stick in the muds and you don't wanna play I'll tell you what I came up with. I decided to wear the 2017 fleece around town because this winter has been mild and I'm going with the stained shirt that I got for Christmas and wear through the playoffs for the game. I hope you guys get your acts together and don't screw up our luck and believe me I'll let you guys hear it if we get beat!
    Last edited by Eagle60; 02-07-2023, 09:08 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Well seeing as though you guys are a bunch of stick in the muds and you don't wanna play I'll tell you what I came up with. I decided to wear the 2017 fleece around town because this winter has been mild and I'm going with the stained shirt that I got for Christmas and war through the playoffs for the game. I hope you guys get your acts together and don't screw up our luck and believe me I'll let you guys hear it if we get beat!
      I gave you 2 good options
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I've been going with my Hurts Jersey every game and still have not washed it. EB and I will hook up and do our part with "Provisions".
        Also my wife knows that the Xmas Tree stays up until the Birds go down.
        Go Birds #4-27 on Sunday!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Meant to say 34-27 Birds on Sunday
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I've been wearing the same green Eagles t-shirt all season. For the playoffs, I've worn my old gray t-shirt with the old bird logo underneath because that is the shirt I wore in 2017-18. Of course, I had to wear a jersey to the NFCCG, so I wore my white1992 Reggie White throwback jersey to the game.

It's all been working so far.

Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

before I can properly answer - will you be climbing greased poles to follow?

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                Also my wife knows that the Xmas Tree stays up until the Birds go down.
                j-bird my tree is still up too and for the same reason!!

60 why are you questioning this? You have to keep wearing whatever you’ve been wearing throughout the playoffs. It’s simple. I’ll be wearing my black Dawkins jersey just like I did throughout the playoffs this year and for Super Bowl 52. I’ll be spending it at my Dad’s house watching the game with him and my brother just as we did for SB 52. I know my wife, my son, nephews and sister, will leave at halftime because “it’s a school night” just like they did for SB52. We’re even getting the same food order from the same places we did in 2018; ribs, wings, cheesesteaks, stromboli, tastycakes and soft pretzels. Like I said, it’s pretty simple, keep doing what you’ve been doing and as long as it works you don’t change anything!!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Juk are you still in South Jersey?
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

j-bird my tree is still up too and for the same reason!!

60 why are you questioning this? You have to keep wearing whatever you’ve been wearing throughout the playoffs. It’s simple. I’ll be wearing my black Dawkins jersey just like I did throughout the playoffs this year and for Super Bowl 52. I’ll be spending it at my Dad’s house watching the game with him and my brother just as we did for SB 52. I know my wife, my son, nephews and sister, will leave at halftime because “it’s a school night” just like they did for SB52. We’re even getting the same food order from the same places we did in 2018; ribs, wings, cheesesteaks, stromboli, tastycakes and soft pretzels. Like I said, it’s pretty simple, keep doing what you’ve been doing and as long as it works you don’t change anything!!!
                    Excellent presentation Juke. I'm so damned proud of you! I invited the same 2 couples with the same food too. Sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions with friends bringing the horderves. Of course nothing can compare to the feast music man will be serving. Like I said I've been wearing my super victory fleece all week and I will change to my Christmas gift eagle shirt that I've worn through the playoffs.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Someone should hire a sexy professional girl to wear an Eagles shirt and nothing else
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        Juk are you still in South Jersey?
                        Still live in South Jersey (2 weeks ago marked 19 years in this house) but I have worked in Philly for a little over 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

Still live in South Jersey (2 weeks ago marked 19 years in this house) but I have worked in Philly for a little over 2 years.
                          That's interesting Juk. I have always assumed you lived in a huge stone home on an estate out on the Main Line and that you dictated your posts to a man servant who then typed them.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

That's interesting Juk. I have always assumed you lived in a huge stone home on an estate out on the Main Line and that you dictated your posts to a man servant who then typed them.
                            Sorry tino, we can’t all have multiple houses in different states that we visit depending on the season…… well at least more than 6 houses. I only have 5.

Comment

Working...
                            X