Should I be scared about Carter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be scared about Carter?

Look at this picture. It looks like he hasn't seen a weight room in a year.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...rter-hopefully
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He doesn't look like he has a lot of belly fat. Are you looking to see sculpted biceps? Would that have made you happy? Does this photo of Fletcher Cox make you think that Fletcher skips the weight room?
    vertcox2.jpg

Comment

Hell no, that picture of Cox looks like he wants to eat somebody.

Comment

Reggie White never looked like Hercules but he played like it. White had never touched a weight when he showed up on campus at Tennessee. He broke the bench press record for freshman like the first month he was there. Some of the strength that guys like Cox, Carter, Davis, BG, etc., have is just natural power. Some of it also is the ability to instinctively move your body and feet to create leverage. Carter has all that. Haynesworth always looked fat but there was a period of time when he was unblockable.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Reggie White never looked like Hercules but he played like it. White had never touched a weight when he showed up on campus at Tennessee. He broke the bench press record for freshman like the first month he was there. Some of the strength that guys like Cox, Carter, Davis, BG, etc., have is just natural power. Some of it also is the ability to instinctively move your body and feet to create leverage. Carter has all that. Haynesworth always looked fat but there was a period of time when he was unblockable.
          ]

] That is so true about Reggie White. I spent the weekend at Mike Golic's house back when they played together and he said White was the strongest guy he had ever seen and he never touched weights. Unreal

Comment

Working...
          X