• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen nominated for ESPY

https://www.al.com/][/URL] Jalen Hurts nominated for Best NFL Player ESPY
    • Updated: Jun. 21, 2023, 10:22 a.m.|
    • Published: Jun. 21, 2023, 10:10 a.m.
    Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts looks for a receiver against the Kansas City Chiefs during Super Bowl LVII on Feb. 12, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.(AP Photo/Adam Hunger)

shares
    By
    Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts is among the contenders for the Best NFL Player ESPY Award.

The other nominees for the award include San Francisco 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa, Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson and Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

nice to be recognized but we all know Mahomes will get the award. Keep working Jalen and the Lombardi will be in range again.

Comment

is ESPN still a thing ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I don't watch ESPN anymore either MM. Except for sports. That's it. the 30 for 30s used to be good but they don't even have those anymore.

Jalen is going to surpass Mahommes. He is the real deal.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
        X