Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous NFL players remarks

" I've got to feed my family".

Seriously, is there a player in the NFL that doesn't have "a chip on his shoulder"?

How about the reply to reporter's question "that's above my pay grade?" Who the heck in the organization comes close to what they make LOL?

What else do you guys have?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I think this movie quote applies:

You're gonna have to learn your clich?s. You're gonna have to study them, you're gonna have to know them. They're your friends. Write this down: "We gotta play it one day at a time."
    Their job is to get through tons of interviews asking the same questions without putting up bulletin board material.

Comment

Yea I remember fans beating up Andy for not saying anything at press conferences but fans have come to realize that it is best if your coaches and players don’t say anything that might stir the pot. Teams and agents employ people whose sole job is to coach players and coaches on what to say and what not to say. Doesn’t make it easy on the reporters or fun for fans but so be it.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

it was just the comment about "above my pay grade" I heard on the radio that just cracked me up the other day when I thought about it
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X