Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you most interested in tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you most interested in tonight?

I’ve heard the vets talking up Carter and Smith, I really want to see the LBs and DBs
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

They’ve really talked up Jobe’s camp as the #4 DB. I’ll be curious to see if he is NFL ready. Also Blankenship. If the two of them can be quality it would be great as they were UDFA and money savers. The LBs because I think they are in a flux and coach needs to sort out who is who. Finally Steen to see if he is in fact ready to be a backup T/G. If he isn’t I’m not sure they unload Kelly.
    wont know much about OC/DC because they’re too vanilla in Preseason
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

It's really tough to tell what the defensive backs are doing because they're never in the picture. The camera mostly follows the skill players but you can get a good look at the lineman if you tape the game. I hope my guy Ngata is targeted a few times. He and OZ might be fighting for the same spot.

Let's face it, we aren't going to see any starters tonight Because we have joint practices with Cleveland on Monday and Tuesday. the exception will be linebackers and that's only because we have no idea who the starters or backups will be because we are so weak there.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 08-12-2023, 05:49 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X