Week 1 @ NE Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 @ NE Predictions

I have never been looking forward to a season like this season. So close last year and now everyone is saying we can't get back, because of history, because the Gnats and the Girls are going to be so much better, etc etc etc . I cry bullshit. We are going to rock and roll. Leading off our trip towards the SB, I see a rout of the Pats, 34-13. Jones will run for his life
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

This one might stay close for a little while but the birds will win handily. Gotta knock off the early in the season early in the game rust.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

27-9!

Comment

I love your thinking guys!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I love your thinking guys!
          losing to a shitty patriots team would be a really bad outcome. Detroit is up and coming. Patsies are not.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

losing to a shitty patriots team would be a really bad outcome. Detroit is up and coming. Patsies are not.
            I laid the 3 1/2
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

34-16
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                34-16
                Can’t believe you took the Pats lol
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X