Hey Tino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Tino

There's no way I can send you a message about the hearing aids because the PMs are all messed up on the site again. The name of the brand that I use is Oticon. They cost $4500 when I bought them three years ago. I think between my insurance company and Medicare I ended up paying about $3000. They work great but I suggest you work with an audiologist to fit them properly and help you with any little problems you have. I think they gave me a trial period And guarantee them for three years. I lost one of mine after a month and they replaced it for free. I think they are a good company.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    There's no way I can send you a message about the hearing aids because the PMs are all messed up on the site again. The name of the brand that I use is Oticon. They cost $4500 when I bought them three years ago. I think between my insurance company and Medicare I ended up paying about $3000. They work great but I suggest you work with an audiologist to fit them properly and help you with any little problems you have. I think they gave me a trial period And guarantee them for three years. I lost one of mine after a month and they replaced it for free. I think they are a good company.
    Thanks Mike,
    In my searches I've read good things about Oticon aids...both the devices and the company itself. The point about having them fitted/tuned by a professional makes good sense.
    This situation with the PMs actually standing for "Public Messages" is funny. I thought my original message to you was a Private Message. As you know, I'm a fairly warped dude who spends a lot of waking hours on the "dark side". I'll have to keep the PM situation in mind.

Comment

Working...
    X