No announcement yet.

Over or under on Tank Jonhson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with j-bird, he has to go for a year.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird
      I don't see how Roger Godell could possibly give Tank anything less than a one yr suspension.Keep in mind that Pacman's case is under appeal & he's yet been convicted of a crime.Tank has already BEEN convicted of a felony & done jail time.Time served in jail doesn't mean squat for time lost on the NFL field.Anything less than a year & Pacman's lawyers have a "layup" getting the 1yr suspension overturned.Godell's gotta play hardball here & give Tank a year.
      BTW MdFan,I'll take the OVER.
      A reason why Johnson may be suspended for less time is that his problems occurred before Godell announced the new standards and Johnson has had no more infractions since the new standards were announced.

I'll take the under.

Comment

And he gets 8.

Comment

Looks like tino got it right. I figured he'd get more than Chris Henry.

Comment

Pacman has been arrested 24 times (exaggeration for effect, but not by much) and, since the suspension, has acted like a tool basically giving Goodell and the NFL the finger and threatening to take them to court...

Tank served his time, it has been his only issue and has been completely apologetic since the process started and supposedly has undertaken therapy and other means to deal with his behavior so it never happens again...

Big difference...both did wrong, but they way they have recieved the just punishment and conducted themselves to correct the wrongs has been polar opposites...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I think Goodell's decision of 8 games with a chance of returning after 6 was a masterstroke. It sets two examples for the league - 8 games is a tough penalty and consistent with the other suspensions, but at the same time it shows that Tank's contrition has counted for something.

Comment

So, what do I win?
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                X