And so it begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins

The only way that you can watch the Kansas City game on Saturday is if you get Peacock streaming. How long will it be before you will have to pay to watch the playoffs?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

They will show it over the air in KC and Mia. I’ve been saying for a handful of years that the only way you will see games in the future is PPV except they will air home team games locally in order to keep a fan base.
    It actually started years ago with DTV and the showing games on Amazon Prime
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

That sucks. Fuck it. I won’t watch it. I’m not paying friggin peacock when I already pay Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney, Amazon Prime and Max

and hell. I paid for YouTube Sunday ticket. Why don’t I get all the games?

I agree Popper. It’s getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        The only way that you can watch the Kansas City game on Saturday is if you get Peacock streaming. How long will it be before you will have to pay to watch the playoffs?
        This is bull crap. I am already to the point where I don't know which service is carrying a game, unless it is during the day on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
          That sucks. Fuck it. I won’t watch it. I’m not paying friggin peacock when I already pay Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney, Amazon Prime and Max

and hell. I paid for YouTube Sunday ticket. Why don’t I get all the games?

I agree Popper. It’s getting out of hand.
          It’s bullshit when Sunday ticket didn’t have like the Europe games because they were on NFL network.

Comment

Both my mom and dad live in Topeka. That’s a secondary market. Topeka doesn’t get the local option. They both said they will just miss the game. My dad will watch gunsmoke.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Gunsmoke. Lol. Love it!

Comment

The Chiefs/Fins game is one of the few that I was really interested in, especially since it is expected to be below zero at game time.

I hope the ratings for that game suck now. I refuse to add another pay channel. I already have Fubo (loaded), Prime, Netflix, HBO, Hulu and ESPN+.

Looks like I am going to have to look for alternate streams for that one

Comment

It's only $5.99 and I'm going to cut off my nose to spite my face and not pay it even though I really want to see it. Enough is enough and like Dawk I am already paying $450 a year for the Sunday ticket and now they want to squeeze another six bucks out of me. Go screw yourself
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yeah, I think I might too Popper. $6 then cancel. It still pisses me off. But I’ve got to see big red with icicle boogers in his stache

Comment

Agree with Pliny. I hope the ratings are abysmal to the point where the NFL realizes they can’t keep the nickel dime fleecing of fans in place. If a person pays the ridiculous money for the ticket they should get every damn game there is. If people support the NFL all year they should get the playoffs for free. Not sure enough people will stand up to the NFL but I hope they do.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        Agree with Pliny. I hope the ratings are abysmal to the point where the NFL realizes they can’t keep the nickel dime fleecing of fans in place. If a person pays the ridiculous money for the ticket they should get every damn game there is. If people support the NFL all year they should get the playoffs for free. Not sure enough people will stand up to the NFL but I hope they do.
                        The NFL won’t learn shit nor give a shit for the next several years. They already got paid by the networks and won’t care about their ratings or the fan’s frustrations until it’s time to negotiate the next deal. Even if some fans balk there isn’t likely to be enough to reduce their next broadcast deal. Between inflation and the ever growing number of streaming services (aka bidders) they’ll see the profits continue to rise as the fans get shafted again. It would take a complete boycott of games to make any point heard. Look at how they screw the fans who travel to games by waiting until a week or two out to schedule the game. They simply don’t care about us, and as long as we keep handing over the cash they will keep bilking every cent they can out of us. If we let them do it then we deserve what we get.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Unfortunately I agree with you Juk
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

This is one fan who is not buying Peacock. I’ll go without watching and I’ll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X