Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Trade Rumor

Josh Sweat for Budda Baker
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Josh Sweat for Budda Baker
    I think it's just that-a rumor
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Thomas Mott reported it as a rumor
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Would be a wash salary-wise. But, after CJGJ not sure we do that. I might prefer getting a good LB back instead at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
          Would be a wash salary-wise. But, after CJGJ not sure we do that. I might prefer getting a good LB back instead at this point.
          Brown hits like a linebacker but then again he whiffs a lot too. I think if you drop him down to the box he wouldn't miss though. He will be very useful there when they play 3 safeties.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Thomas Mott reported it as a rumor
            Thomas Mott makes up things. My son is in the influencer world and said and I quote they all have alter ego who is their sources.

I wouldn't do that deal BTW. I think Sweat has more worth than Baker and I love Baker but at a base salary of 15 million no thanks. We have way too many other needs now that we got CJGJ back.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post

Thomas Mott makes up things. My son is in the influencer world and said and I quote they all have alter ego who is their sources.

I wouldn't do that deal BTW. I think Sweat has more worth than Baker and I love Baker but at a base salary of 15 million no thanks. We have way too many other needs now that we got CJGJ back.
              to be fair, he did say it was a rumor and he didn't try to say it was happening

Comment

I said earlier that now that they have Huff I wouldn’t just give Reddick or Sweat away. Get something good for them because Howie is holding the cards. A good LB would be perfect.
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Working...
                X