Day three picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day three picks

Theo Johnson goes to NYG. Would’ve liked him as TE depth who would’ve beat out Calcaterra.
    Hate to say it but I think NYG and WA are having good drafts. I like our first two picks but am barely so-so on Hunt. Today will be flyers. I hope Howie can send some of these picks for next years draft.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

... Eagles trade away pick 120, get Dolphins 2025 third round pick. Next up is pick 123.

Comment

... and now traded 123 too.

Texans get: No. 123

Eagles get: Nos. 127, 2025 fifth-round pick

So, 127 next up.

Comment

Nice to see a third next year
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Will Shipley is a guy that has a lot of ability. Poor man’s CMC. I like the pick a lot.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

There goes pick 132
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Lions get: Nos. 132, 210

Eagles get: Nos. 164, 201, 2025 fourth-round pick

Comment

I dont have think birds had a 4th next year so this helps. I think they have a 1, 2, two 3s, a 4, two 5s, and three 7s next year.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  I dont have think birds had a 4th next year so this helps. I think they have a 1, 2, two 3s, a 4, two 5s, and three 7s next year.
                  And a better draft class I believe
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Two 7ths left (we traded two of our original four in the Pickett trade).

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks I missed that. Not too concerned with not having three 7s
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Damn. Howie missed out on WR J Thrash was
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Johnny Wilson s an absolute physical freak mismatch. 6-6, 235 runs a 4.5. I think he can be a stud if developed.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Cursory look at McMahon and they say center only. Not many positive but if you look at his athleticism score he is great (95). Production score not so much. Howie and Co really like athleticism scores.
                            Looks to me like a guy who should learn to be a great long snapper if he wants a career. Of course Jason Kelce wasn’t highly touted in the draft.
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                              Johnny Wilson s an absolute physical freak mismatch. 6-6, 235 runs a 4.5. I think he can be a stud if developed.
                              Looks like the only place he scores well is size. Arms, hands, height. Not sure he can make it as a wideout and not sure he can make it as a TE. But this late in the game you are looking for any edge in a draft pick and size is his edge.
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X