X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscripted Draft Video on Eagles page

Worth checking out.

I watched on YouTube on my tv. Anywhere eagles.com

Some decent behind the scenes from the draft room. Including positional scouts calling out who they want.

I’m sure it’s edited and tons of names were really called out. Interesting to see Trotter, Ainias, Keegan all highlighted as wants by the positional scouts prior to being picked.

cool to see background on the trade for DeJean and how that went down. Including them thinking the Rams traded ahead of them to take him. They took Fiske.

anywho…check it out

Thanks. It could’ve been a little more in depth but I enjoyed that.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I really enjoyed it, I even sent it to 60. Going through some stuff right now, needed some football and some feel good Eagles video was right on time. To be noted that all the picks had very high measurables. Seems we grabbed some real athletes
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X