Eagles vs Bears 9/28 GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eagles vs Bears 9/28 GDT

The playcalling on the goaline was bizarre. Almost enough to make you think the league is fixed.

This is a team that uses more odd formations, screens, shovel passes, and play action on the goaline than anyone else in the league, and Morningwood and Red decide to get John Wayne on the Bears and run up their colon -

Dumb fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      4 shots at the endzone. Why not ONE play action pass? Just one?
      I was saying play action pass...

Anyhow, no Mcnabb is not on the top of the blame list, Reid is. Kicking a 50 yd FG in a windy field on 4th and 1, after a hideous 3rd and 1 call? No play action passes at the end? No use of Baskett almost the entire game...the low percentage slant to Avant on 3rd and goal? However, Mcnabb had a billion chances to get the ball in the end zone and needs to do better with the opportunities given, last drive aside..

We had no business losing to this bad of a team.

Comment

On the bright side, the Phillies are your 2008 NL East Champs!

Comment

2 heartbreakers in 3 weeks. This may be a tough season to stomach. But there will be some highs along the way....I hope.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

On the bright side, the Phillies are your 2008 NL East Champs!
            That will be the bright side (again) tomorrow afternoon, but right now I'm too pissed off about the Eagles to be happy about the Phillies.

Comment

On another bright note, we still have all our challenges from tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                2 heartbreakers in 3 weeks. This may be a tough season to stomach. But there will be some highs along the way....I hope.
                The Eagles still have Cincinnati, Cleveland, Atlanta, and 3 games against the NFC West on the schedule. Actually, none of those 6 teams are better than Chicago and the majority of them are worse.

Comment

On another bright note, we still have all our challenges from tonight.
                  Andy Reid: "We'll be fine there."

Comment

I normally wouldn't freak out this much about a week 4 loss, but you have to win that game. Our division is too good. Skins, Cowboys and Giants all look like 10 win teams or better.

Comment

REDSKINS 1:00 PM (Loss)
                      Sun. 12 @ 49ers 4:15 PM (Win if 36 plays)
                      BYE 19 BYE BYE
                      Sun. 26 FALCONS 1:00 PM (Win)

November
                      Sun. 2 @ Seahawks 4:15 PM (Win)
                      Sun. 9 GIANTS 8:15 PM (Win)
                      Sun. 16 @ Bengals 1:00 PM (Win)
                      Sun. 23 @ Ravens 1:00 PM (Toss up)
                      Thu. 27 CARDINALS 8:00 PM (Win)
                      December

Sun. 7 @ Giants 1:00 PM (Loss)
                      Mon. 15 BROWNS 8:30 PM (win)
                      Sun. 21 @ Redskins 1:00 PM (loss)
                      Sun. 28 COWBOYS 1:00 PM (loss)

Tough road ahead in the NFC Beast.

Comment

The Eagles/Giants series is almost always a sweep by one team or the other.

The Eagles will also at least split with Washington, and should win the second Dallas game after the Cowboys do their December fade.

Comment

This team needs to learn how to win games if Westbrook can't play. Seriously.
                          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

know what's making me feel better? Watching the New York sports stations bash the Mets. It's fucking great.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                              know what's making me feel better? Watching the New York sports stations bash the Mets. It's fucking great.
                              The 7-Eleven near where I work sells the NY Post. I might have to check that out.
                              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

[quote=balto-eaglefan]
                                Originally posted by "nyc_eagle":4c411
                                The 7-Eleven near where I work sells the NY Post. I might have to check that out.[/quote:4c411]

Highly recommend it. Just saw Wright on the verge of tears. Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X