No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope Dak throws an INT to end the game.

Comment

• I am sitting here hoping for a sack and fumble by Dak
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny View Post
        A Dallas loss would certainly help to take away the sting of that horrible Eagles performance.
        Pliny the Eagles making the playoffs is a huge step up this year no matter how bad they looked today. Remembering that this is a first year coaching staff and the biggest game in Hurts’ career, against the defending SB champs and GOAT QB in his house, and a bad loss is understandable.

On the other hand, Dallas was expected to go deep in the playoffs and was promoted as one of the top teams in the league, facing a QB that many question as a legit starter, in Dallas…. Yeah a Cowpuke choke job wouldn’t make the Eagles loss better. It would speak VOLUMES about ‘Dem Cowboys’. It would mean they once again collapsed in a big game, crushed the spirits of their soulless fans and made their idiot owner look like an even bigger blowhard buffoon while taking their laughable post season record to 4 playoff wins in 25 years. That makes them one of the most irrelevant teams in a quarter century!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Holy shit! What a perfect way to lose. Hahahahaha.

Comment

• Guys the Cowboys have an aging LT and about 5-6 free agents they have to pay. We MIGHT have dodged a bullet here. They will take a step backward next year.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• So I am still trying to figure out the last play. It looked like a designed play but why run it up the middle from 40 yards out? They have a great receiver corps even with Gallop out. They have Lamb and Cooper but didn’t take a single shot in the end zone? Once SF took away the sidelines Dallas should have gone for the end zone… instead they run up the middle with no timeouts? WTF?

Comment

• Thank you San Fran for helping make the day better. Dallas does indeed suck in their self proclaimed Super Bowl year,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  So I am still trying to figure out the last play. It looked like a designed play but why run it up the middle from 40 yards out? They have a great receiver corps even with Gallop out. They have Lamb and Cooper but didn’t take a single shot in the end zone? Once SF took away the sidelines Dallas should have gone for the end zone… instead they run up the middle with no timeouts? WTF?
                  Your comment is spot on. I just didn't see any benefit in doing what they did. Chuck it deep and hope that one of your very talented receivers can nab it or get a PI call. The designed QB draw was a play call that was doomed from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                    So I am still trying to figure out the last play. It looked like a designed play but why run it up the middle from 40 yards out? They have a great receiver corps even with Gallop out. They have Lamb and Cooper but didn’t take a single shot in the end zone? Once SF took away the sidelines Dallas should have gone for the end zone… instead they run up the middle with no timeouts? WTF?
                    I've been living off Cowboys tears for the past 12 hours. Apparently their OC called that play. The best part is both MM and Dak are blaming the refs for not getting back in time. Nevermind that if Dak was smart (he's not), he wouldve handed the ball to the ref and told the OL to get out of the way. Instead he's a moron and thought he could set the ball himself. He spotted it wrong so that's why the ref had to reset it. Also had to take extra time to get through the lineman. What was he supposed to do, reach under the center's legs?

But nope, Dem Boys are blaming the refs.

Another question I have is about the Niners QB sneak. Why would you get cute and shift a lineman. Everyone knows you're gonna sneak it. Just ram it down their throats.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

I've been living off Cowboys tears for the past 12 hours.

It’s not just their tears Vin, it’s mine too. I read the article below and it just made me so happy I welled up…..

Mike McCarthy is Jason Garrett, and the Dallas Cowboys are still losers
                      | Opinion By Mac Engel Updated January 17, 2022 10:14 AM

The postgame grades for every single player and coach should read, “F.” That grade needs to be followed by two sentences written with a red Sharpie: “Come see me. Bring your playbook.” What transpired on Sunday at AT&T Stadium is so ghastly and terrible not even Jerry Jones could spin his way out of his team’s latest postseason failure. Leave it to noted philosopher Tony Romo to deliver the unvarnished truth about the state of his former NFL team. During the CBS telecast of the Dallas Cowboys’ playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, Romo said, “This is not a successful season if they lose this game.”

Even though he played for multiple seasons under coach Wade Phillips, who celebrated regular-season wins just like he did a playoff victory, Romo’s interpretation is the necessary truth. With a 12-5 record, and a record-setting offense, the Dallas Cowboys set themselves up for a playoff run, and instead ended it after one game. Don’t bother blaming the referees. Don’t blame the NFL. Don’t blame the stadium. Don’t blame the sun. Blame the Dallas Cowboys. Blame their owner. Blame their GM. Blame their head coach. Blame his assistants. Blame the players. The Dallas Cowboys should have at least won a playoff game, but instead they “penalized” their way right into the offseason with a display of consistent ineptitude, and a diet of disappointing play.

The San Francisco 49ers defeated the Cowboys, 23-17, on Sunday at AT&T Stadium in the NFL wild card round to become the first road team to win a game this postseason. Head coach Mike McCarthy may be a better version of Jason Garrett, but the results look the same. Some pretty good, followed by some inexplicably, smash-your-TV bad. On Sunday, the Cowboys were whipped up front, even after the 49ers lost their best pass rusher, Nick Bosa, to a concussion near the end of the first half. The $40 million quarterback played like he should be paid closer to $40 dollars. The high-dollar running back looks like toast. The offensive line was offensive.

The Cowboys finished the regular season as the most penalized team in the NFL. On Sunday, they were penalized 14 times for 89 yards. Those 89 yards are worth just about a touchdown, and probably accounted for a net of more than seven points. As much as coaches want to say they don’t coach penalties, all of those yellow flags are a reflection of the head coach. McCarthy has to own that stat, as much as the players who are penalized. “I don’t think you can explain it. You have to find a way to play more disciplined football,” running back Ezekiel Elliott said after the game. Don’t bother arguing the specifics of this game. The Cowboys had a narrow opportunity to take the lead in the fourth quarter after falling behind 23-7, but that was a mirage. It started in the first quarter, after the Cowboys fell behind 10-0 McCarthy and offensive coordinator Kellen Moore opened their 88 oz. bottle of Stupid on the sidelines.

Facing a 3rd-and-16 from deep in their own end, quarterback Dak Prescott completed a pass over the middle to Cedrick Wilson for seven yards. Wilson then made a lateral attempt, and the ball went out of bounds for a fumble. Then came the penalty party. Early in the fourth quarter, punter Bryan Anger completed a 16-yard pass on a fake punt for a precious first down. McCarthy then tried to pull an Arizona Cardinals, and trick the 49ers into either calling a timeout, or committing a penalty. Instead, the Cowboys were penalized for a delay of game. And in the game’s final seconds, McCarthy and Moore had yet one more trick.

The Cowboys had no timeouts, and the ball at San Francisco 41-yard line with 14 seconds remaining. Dak had a shot to set up one, maybe two, throws into the end zone for the win. Instead, they called a draw play which ended with Dak reaching the 24-yard-line, and the clock running out before he could spike the ball. McCarthy said he was told the refs would put time back on the clock, but that didn’t happen. There was never enough time to run a play like that. The margin was so thin no explanation can justify that call.

Rather than prepare for Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucs in the NFC’s divisional round, McCarthy and the Cowboys enter an offseason with an unexpected list of questions and concerns. Coming off an NFC East title and 12 wins, don’t expect GM Jerry to do much. No one can convince themselves “We’re close” better than Jerry, even if the final grades for every single player and coach should read in giant red ink, “F.” Because, Tony Romo is right, this was not a successful season. This story was originally published January 16, 2022 7:55 PM.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...#storylink=cpy
                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Reading cowboys subreddit is hilarious. They’re also killing Zeke. Fat slow overpaid.

Comment

• My Thoughts exactly

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X