No announcement yet.

***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOUBLE DULLASS STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAGLES 38
      DALLAS 24

Owens a non-factor!!!!!!!!

'Nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Note to TO:

In case you hadn't realized it yet, Bledsoe is no McNabb.
        And, oh yeah, Dallas sucks!
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• By the way, did anyone else see the fan at the Fox pregame with the Dallas Sucks sign?
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by saratoga
            By the way, did anyone else see the fan at the Fox pregame with the Dallas Sucks sign?
            There was a fan with a Dallas Sucks sign at the game?

NO WAY.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

• Three football fans were on their way to watch the games when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road.

They stopped and discovered a beautiful nude female dead drunk.

Out of respect and propriety, the Eagles fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast.

The 49ers fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast.

Following their lead, the Dallas fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection.

First, he lifted up the Eagles cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the 49ers cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes.

The officer then lifted the Dallas cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.

The Dallas fan was g etting upset and finally asked, "What are you a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"

"Well," said the officer, "I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a Dallas hat, I find an asshole."

Lesson is - DALLAS SUCKS!

Comment

• oh by the way, Dallas sucks Fresh's left nut.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO HAVE TO BUMP THIS THREAD FROM ALMOST A MONTH OLD!

As much as the Eagles stunk a bit, it should always make your day to remember that Dallas SUCKS!
                  "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

• Just because the 'Girls change QB's and get a couple of wins with some Dumbo-eared guy who's name sounds suspiciously like "homo" doesn't excuse this thread being allowed to slip to THE THIRD PAGE!!!

DALLAS...AND rHOMO...SUCKS!!!!!

Comment

• Dallas SUCKS!!!!!! AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!

Every day and twice as much on Monday. Worse on some Tuesdays.

HEE HEE HA HA

The circus hasn't stopped yet, by the way.....

I like how Bill says "organizationally, we decide to bring the player in."
                      "When, organizationally, we decide to bring the player in, then it's my job to try to make it work, and that's what I've tried to do. I've tried to make it work," said Dallas Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, who is 65, pure old-school disciplinarian and owner of a pair of Super Bowl rings. "There have been a few things that were, you know, I would say, would kind of test that a little bit.
                      Although he hasn't coached a team in the Super Bowl, nobody doubts Tony Dungy's class. If I were him, I'd hope that I wouldn't ever coach Terrell Owens either.
                      "There's a difference between speaking your mind and being a problem," Dungy said. "We've had a lot of guys: Warren Sapp spoke his mind all the time, but Warren Sapp was never a problem when I was (at Tampa Bay). Keyshawn Johnson was never a problem."

Dungy called Owens "a lightning rod," but he is reluctant to judge the player. Dungy doesn't know him. He hasn't coached him or anyone like him, and he prefers to believe that he never will.

"I would love it," Dungy said. "I hope it doesn't ever happen to me."
                      And finally, my favorite, he can't even make nice with his receivers coach, even when they're blowing out Arizona:
                      There have been further confrontations between Owens and Haley, the most recent last Sunday in the locker room after the Cowboys' 27-10 victory at Arizona. Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reported Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens and passing game coordinator Todd Haley were spotted in a heated and animated discussion after the Week 10 game. Owens caught a 51-yard touchdown pass during the game and ignored the congratulations Haley offered him along the Cowboys' sideline.
                      He is what he is, no doubt about it. Even if his team is winning the game. I was wondering if they'd get a grace period because they played Arizona - guess not. Unbelievable.
                      — Michael Strahan

Comment

• Boy, that's a long way of going about just saying " DALLAS SUCKS!!!""""
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• bump....

oh yeah, Dallas Sucks!!!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Right now it looks like the GIants suck more than Dallas. But Dallas still certainly SUCKS!!!!!!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Tis the Christmas (holiday) season.........................

And Dullass Still Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Three things that we can know for sure this Christmas:
                                1. Santa isn't real.
                                2. A white christmas is beautiful.
                                3. Dallas Sucks
                                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X