Bills cut G Derrick Dockery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills cut G Derrick Dockery

2 years into a 7 year 49 mil contract. Might be the best available G now.I'm staying up late tonight,I wanna see what else gets purged from rosters for cap space.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I'm waiting to her details of Dawkins new contract.........
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Don't hold your breath. If he hasn't signed by now, he probably won't be signed for a week or two once the dust settles.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I've had to endure the losses of a lot of beloved players over the year, but I AM NOT PREPARED for the loss of Brian "Idiotman" Dawkins. He became my favorite player of all-time. It sucks to think these jack-arses never got him a ring. I want him one more year to get that ring. Sell out for just one last shot and keep Dawks at least as the spiritual leader. [-o<
        Pedro

Comment

Working...
        X