Twins Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins Game

Anyone catch the Twins game. Very entertaining for those of us who are only mildly interested in who won. Back and forth with some goodpitching and bad, some good fielding and bad, some good baserunning and bad.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I got a glimpse of the 5 to 5 tie in the 11th--- but that is about it. Really don't either team to make any noise.
    Last edited by MDFAN; 10-06-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Agree, I don't think either has team has the horses to spank the Yankees........but I would love to see a low budget team like the Twins do it.
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Of course I would also---- but I like our chances against any of them--- if our "A" team shows up.

Comment

very exciting game! too bad they had to burn through all of their pitching to get in just to face a murderer's row of hitting

I didn't realize that they've won that division 5 of the last 7 years.
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

That division definitely isn't a powerhouse but the Twins are definitely among the low end when it comes to small market teams, budget, etc. Considering that I applaud their ability to put forth a contender each year.
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Do I understand correctly that the Skanks could have let MLB schedule their 1st game on Thursday, giving the winner of the Det/Minn a travel/rest day after their grueling battle to the wire?

That would have been the right thing to do...but of course the Skanks wanted to press their 'minor' advantage over whoever won.

Pricks!

Comment

Sorry tino but the Yanks did the right thing. Never let up.

If it were the phillies, I'd want them to give the Rockies no rest either.

That being said, I can't wait for the Yanks to choke this season. I wouldn't mind it if it were earlier to the Twins but choking to the Phils would be the best.

Comment

Working...
                X