friggin winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friggin winter

My brother is sending me pictures from TC while I am sitting here flipping back and forth between UND hockey game and NDSU in the Summit league championship game while the snow sits on the ground. Time to put the ice fishing gear away, time for spring sports, time for MLB, and time for THE SNOW TO GO AWAY.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
    My brother is sending me pictures from TC while I am sitting here flipping back and forth between UND hockey game and NDSU in the Summit league championship game while the snow sits on the ground. Time to put the ice fishing gear away, time for spring sports, time for MLB, and time for THE SNOW TO GO AWAY.

This says it all NoDak....

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yep, she hasn't let go yet but....the calendar is moving along so we can all feel warmer
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
        Yep, she hasn't let go yet but....the calendar is moving along so we can all feel warmer
        5-8" coming Monday,yippee
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

This winter has sucked.

I was just in florida and while I am not a fan of that state, I could get used to the warm weather.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yea, just seems like we get an inch every day and the temps are just not moving upward. Not brutal but it is just pesky. Time for spring for heavens sake.
              The snow pack is high; problem with that is when you don't get a slow, even melt. Cold-cold-cold--bam, hot leads to rapid melt and flooding. Fortunately I live on the hill and look down on the river valley but there will be some unhappy people sometime in the next 45 days.
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X