Kevin Phucking Phrandsen Saves the Phundementally Phlawed Phils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Phucking Phrandsen Saves the Phundementally Phlawed Phils

I was just coming on to rant about the crew of heartless fuckers on this roster when Kevin bailed them out. Someone on this team needs to man up,take some blame and prove that collectively they have heart and balls.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I was just coming on to rant about the crew of heartless fuckers on this roster when Kevin bailed them out. Someone on this team needs to man up,take some blame and prove that collectively they have heart and balls.
    I was at that game yesterday & you're right, Frandsen bailed their asses out. Once Pettibone left, the floodgates opened. When the BP can't hold a 7-1 lead you're in deep shit & once again Pap looked shaky. Gonna be interesting to see where they are at the trade deadline & see if they become bigtime "sellers".
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
    X