NBA Draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Draft thread

Gearing up for the draft and suffering through SAS on ESPN...

Jay Bilas just posted his best available list and had Randy Foye at #4 and Kyle Lowry at #15. No mention of Allan Ray.

There's a rumor that Iverson might get traded to the Celtics (NOOOOOO!) and we get Delonte West, draft pick, and Raef LaFrentz (NOOOO!) in return.

Man, Randy Foye is getting a lot of love from the ESPN crew.

Re: NBA Draft thread

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
    There's a rumor that Iverson might get traded to the Celtics (NOOOOOO!) and we get Delonte West, draft pick, and Raef LaFrentz (NOOOO!) in return.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'm gonna move this to the NBA forum...

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        I'm gonna move this to the NBA forum...
        Noooooooo

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Lots of people are comparing Foye w/ Chauncy Billups.

Allen Ray i guess can't get his own shot and doesn't defend much, so the NBA looks at him as a Korver-type player.

Comment

Shelden Williams at 5. Why? Trade down. He'd be there. Why did they make that promise/guarantee? And Andy Katz, what is the difference between a promise and a guarantee in that situation anyway?

Comment

Wow. Look at that polite clap from JJ Redick! Thanks for that AWESOME shot.

Comment

JJ Redick is a class individual. He would never do anything wrong.... oops.

Brandon Roy goes to Minny...

I hope a team I don't hate takes Randy Foye so I can root for him.

Comment

T'wolves get Roy. Nice pick.

Comment

Why do I have the feeling that JJ will be a Sixer next year.

Somebody please slap me with a bat to get that thought out of my head.
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                      Why do I have the feeling that JJ will be a Sixer next year.

Somebody please slap me with a bat to get that thought out of my head.
                      Don't be an asshole, Blitz. Get that shit out of your head.

Comment

Here NYC do the honors please.
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

The results:

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                            The results:

LMAO!!

FRESH > cancer

Comment

BTW I'm not laughing at the poor guy getting hurt.
                              FRESH > cancer

Comment

Working...
                              X