Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Fresh you are amazing!! A thread mentions anal sex and you're the first to reply and do so within three minutes! LOL. You want pictures? Check GQ's site.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Actually I was hoping to hear that there was no available visual evidence and that I would have to do my own research with Mrs. Hewitt. I 'm a tough sell, ya know?
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Ive come to the realization I hate every single player on the Heat.

Also, what ever happen to the Bill Conlin pedophile story? did that just go away?

Comment

• I stand corrected. It was another useless actress Anne Hathaway who suppoediy wanted to be a party favor at Fresh's cigar club. Shockingly her confession to Esquire was just a rumor.

Comment

• The Heat have become as deplorable as any pro team out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
              Ive come to the realization I hate every single player on the Heat.

The Heat, as a team, and particularly James and Wade ( who seems to have morphed under James' influence from a decent guy to whining total asshole), are so thoroughly unlikeable that I was forced to root for the Celtics, who have been one of my 3 most hated teams since childhood.

Comment

• On a lighter note, get drunk and watch Project X. Ahhhh, memories of my youth...although I never attended a party THAT epic. And you can never go wrong with midgets and gnomes.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I'm watching the Open and a question occurs to me. Is it possible that Berman has become even more unbearable?

I'm not a fan of the sappy reverence that Jim Nantz brings to golf announcing, but Berman is just so pathetically annoying with his constant 'witty' references to song lines and titles. And the 'I Just Drank Some Drano' voice is like nails on a black board. He must be such a power house at ESPN that no one can tell him to STFU!

Comment

• I'm just waiting for him to drop dead. That would solve a lot of my sports watching problems.

Comment

• A classic clip presented, well just because!!

Comment

• And the evidence against elective cosmetic plastic surgery continues to mount!

There seems to be an inverse ratio in effect with cosmetic surgery and celebrities, I.e. the more money one has available for face work, the more fucked up the result:

Wayne was always rather funny looking but he didn't give people night mares
                        until recently/

This asshole has always been a waste of protoplasm. I suspect his surgeon enjoyed
                        fucking him up.

What can be said about Joan Van Ark other than...

Of course in Mickey's case, the butchery turned out perfect for his role in 'The Fighter'.
                        Last edited by tinopuno; 06-29-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Don't forget this scary POS

Last edited by musicman; 07-01-2012, 10:00 PM.
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Sorry fucking parents.................some people should be fixed. Went with the wife for groceries and witnessed an extremely large beast of a woman with her 4 fat little bovine children grunting their way through the store. They flopped on the floor ,screaming,grunting and rolling to beg for items that their fat assed mom didn't want to buy and she begged and pleaded for them to behave. FUCK THAT, a sharp smack to the ass was needed.I'm not advocating a beating,but discipline is required in some fucking form. It's no wonder we have 200lb 10 year olds and kids heavily medicated. Smack their hands or their ass every once in a while.
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• All starts with parents and it starts early. Lazy ass parents not wanting to put effort into raising the one year old and two year old. they want to work and send the kid to someone else to raise and then they are so friggin busy when the pick the kid up they slap a happy meal into the car seat with the kid and then when they get home they sit them in front of the VCR or some damn thing. I'm a firm believer that it is not the school system that is the problem (although the school systems do have their own issues).
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

• If I behaved the way I see a lot of these young kids do around MY father, I never would have seen my 10th birthday. I swear that man would have beaten me to death.....and RIGHTLY SO!

Comment

Working...
                                X