Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The food was great but the lines are a joke. A co-workers wife is from Chicago and she has pizza from Giordano's shipped on dry ice. Of course we went there and were told it was an hour and a half wait. We came back later that night and it was still a 90 minute wait! So we waited. After an hour we went to preorder our pizza and were told it would be at least another hour! Screw that! We left. The next day out hotel concierge told us of another place they like more called Lou Malnati's two blocks from our hotel. It was awesome!!! Everywhere we went we stood in lines. Three hours for the Willis (aka Sears) tower. Ditka's take out took 40 minutes and there was no line! It was fun but you do need to allow time tO stand around and do nothing!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Chi town is a great town. Lotsa great food. Malnati's was always my favorite and a regular on any pizza food show. Sadly I used to make yearly trips there but was busy in meetings and housed out of the downtown area.

Comment

• Anyone want to talk live about the Eagles:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sportscolumn
        718-664-6869
        on till 7:30

Comment

• have we had an official season predictions thread yet?

Comment

• I may never stop vomiting again after watching the wall to wall suckage of the Giants during the pregame. The Giants were a good team last year but were also so incredibly fucking lucky. The same can be said of Eli. Good, not nearly elite, and very fucking lucky. I almost hope Dallas wins tonight. Almost!

I will now resume vomiting! Let the injuries commence!

Comment

• check out this photo. This play changed the course of Eagles history.

Which one of you knows what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                check out this photo. This play changed the course of Eagles history.

Which one of you knows what it is.

The game Vick looked like superman on Monday night (I think it was Monday) a couple seasons ago?

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Spill it Dude, I don't have a freakin clue.

Comment

• answer:
                      It's the last play of the game where Avant DROPS the TD pass, which would have made Kolb a folk hero for the comeback. I believe Vick got hurt in the 2nd quarter. (After getting the job from Kolb for his 2nd half near win against GB) Instead, Vick gets his job back the next week and the rest is history.

Comment

• Vin,

How do you hide a spoiler?

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          Vin,

How do you hide a spoiler?

highlight the text you want to hide, click the button.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            highlight the text you want to hide, click the button.
                            Gotcha! How did I miss that? Thought I'd checked all the buttons.

Thanks.

Comment

• anyone want a movie pass? I have one that expires this sat but don't have time to use it.

Comment

• Amendola can play. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X