No announcement yet.

Trade bait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know they may have talked to LA and LA said they were taking Wentz and the birds moved to get Goff. The other thing is you have to prepare to take anyone. Either QB could fall off a plane tomorrow.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
      All along, the reports were that the Eagles wanted Wentz. I don't think they made any secret of that. Yea, they apparently liked Goff, but I honestly don't think they make this deal unless they knew that Wentz was going to be there.
      That's my take too.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Didnt Cleveland have interest in Bradford last year? Maybe they are the prfect trade partner, they have the picks.
        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Yea supposedly Bradford was in such great demand we had to give a QB and picks
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

That's the part that I don't get. Where was Cleveland during the offseason, and why wasn't he part of the trade?
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
              It's annoying how Kiper says who the pick will be and then he's almost always right.
              My NFL mobile app had an article listing Kiper's top 100 players in the draft. Number 1? Wentz! Number 10? Geoff. Let's hope they don't get that feed in LA!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

maybe Chipper & Co. was exaggerating a little and there wasn't such a great market for him.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  IMO IF Howie trades Agholor it will be to finally purge anything to do with Chip Kelly. I just hope that he's not that vindictive.
                  Or stupid. Getting rid of Agholor after one season would be severely premature. Smith, on the other hand, is a chump.

Comment

Working...
                  X