No announcement yet.

Christmas Day GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually I’m pumped after a game. I don’t believe I’ll have any trouble getting to sleep tonight.

Comment

Oakland is playing like they have something to play for while the Eagles don't..... Even we somehow pull this out I will still question just how far they can go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        Foles fucking sucks tonight!! He looks like a back up who hasn’t played in a few years.
        Carr looks every bit as bad. Maybe some of it is the weather conditions.

Comment

This is how football is a team game. D hasn’t been great but has done plenty to win the game if Wentz is QB.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Oakland is playing like they have something to play for while the Eagles don't..... Even we somehow pull this out I will still question just how far they can go.
            I am too. I was willing to cut them slack considering it was third straight road game vs. divisional rival. No excuses tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
              Carr looks every bit as bad. Maybe some of it is the weather conditions.
              clear and cold with a chance of suck ?
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Defense can't do much more
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Donnie Jones continues to shit the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Donnie Jones continues to shit the bed.
                    He comes up small a lot.

Comment

we look like we just learned the game yesterday

Comment

This is just depressing.

Comment

Can’t run, can’t throw.

Comment

Doug's play calling is really top notch tonight. Maybe someone should whisper to him that the left side of his offensive line is fucking useless.

Comment

Ertz over the middle is about all there has been, and not much of that.
                              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

(OT) would be the only thing worse than 60 minutes of this

Comment

Working...
                                X