Saturday Draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN!!!!!!!!!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Fuckin Giants taking the Player I really wanted Fuck them.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Aaron Ross -that sucks for us. Starts a run on the DB's now IMO. Great return guy too, we now have to face 2 times a year. i guess they want Eli on his back alot more in 2007.

Ouch.

Comment

• Same here Taz....

Ok I guess meriweather is our guy.

Comment

• F-da Gints!! F- em!!!!!!!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I have two other players I really want but I am not mentioning them, might jinx it
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Originally posted by JRJ
                Aaron Ross -that sucks for us. Starts a run on the DB's now IMO. Great return guy too, we now have to face 2 times a year. i guess they want Eli on his back alot more in 2007.

Ouch.
                Yep, because I think Dallas wants a corner also. I still would not be surprised to see Jerry override his coach and make a play for Quinn.

Comment

• My worst nightmare- Jax takes Nelson, Dallas takes Meriweather, KC takes Spencer and NE takes Harris. Then we are screwed.

Comment

• I am convinced that Quinn goes to Dallas or KC's slot.

Comment

• KC will take Quinn if he's still available.

Comment

• At this point I want the Eagles to trade down. If Quinn can last until the Eagles pick it would be nice to trade with them.
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Shefter reporting that CLE is trying to get Quinn at 21 in a trade with JAX

Comment

• Two places I dodn't want to go, Dallas or NY. F-in figures. I hate those bastards.

Moving on,....do we need to move up to grab our guy, or should we see if he falls to us and trade back if he doesnt?

Comment

• Originally posted by JRJ
                              My worst nightmare- Jax takes Nelson, Dallas takes Meriweather, KC takes Spencer and NE takes Harris. Then we are screwed.
                              they have to trade out then, no?
                              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

• I want either Merriweather, Beason, Poz, or Nelson...there are still 5 more picks but at least one will be an offensive player so at least one of those guys should be available at 26.
                                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X