No announcement yet.

Saturday Draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great point BigPhilly-let the WR run begin.

Comment

I'm hoping the eagles go DE or DB right now. Not LB.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

JRJ its always an honor!
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

hey JRJ

Comment

Caraker to STL

Comment

I really like the Lynch pick for the Bills. Fills and need for them and I think the kid is going to tear it up.

How in the hell did Carriker and Okoye fall in the board draft?
              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                I'm hoping the eagles go DE or DB right now. Not LB.
                The Bird's are going to get a quality DB! I'm starting to get really tense! "Looks like this was the wrong week to give up smoking"!

Comment

If you are Carolina with Jake Delhomme, do you think about Quinn? I would. Jake blows and is aging.
                  I think some teams like Edwards and Beck better. Quinn may be screwed even worse than we think-he may drop out of Rd. 1 !!!!

Comment

Biggie I'm with you 1000% I want the best DE or DB on the board.

Good to be among long time friends on one of the most fun days of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by JRJ
                      If you are Carolina with Jake Delhomme, do you think about Quinn? I would. Jake blows and is aging.
                      I think some teams like Edwards and Beck better. Quinn may be screwed even worse than we think-he may drop out of Rd. 1 !!!!

When Miami passed on Quinn, my guess was Carolina would take Quinn. Never mind. It sounds like the Jets have traded up for Carolina's pick.

Comment

This is all great for the Eagles, the Jets trade. Why? Because when the boards get jumbled and confusion reigns, the weak organizations make mistakes. Like Heckert or not, I do, he understands value. I see a team like GB and Jax choking in the next couple picks.

Comment

Originally posted by JRJ
                          This is all great for the Eagles, the Jets trade. Why? Because when the boards get jumbled and confusion reigns, the weak organizations make mistakes. Like Heckert or not, I do, he understands value. I see a team like GB and Jax choking in the next couple picks.
                          I agree with this 100%. What I don't understand is the Jets trade up there with 8 minutes on the clock and they still haven't made the pick. WTF, like they don't know who they want
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

We need Grubbs and Staley, the OL, to go off the board soon!

Comment

Carolina just signed Carr so Quinn wasn't happening.
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                                No offense but I'm embarrassed for EFO that people are even thinking about Quinn as an Eagle.

Come on guys. Were better than that.
                                Oh, c'mon, it's the only ridiculous fabricated drama that we haven't seen yet surrounding McNabb. I'm getting bored with the old debates. A "When will Quinn supplant McNabb" debate would be totally awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X