X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not good.

Comment

• Nelson...GONE.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Nelson gone now--we all knew it.

Frickin Giants started the run that will now screw us.

Comment

• Jacksonville gets their guy, Nelson, and they pick up an extra 3rd.

Nice job Jacksonville.

Comment

• Bad year to be drafting 26 and needing defense. And now there is one player who I want at 26
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• I'm a genius, NOT

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
                At this point I want the Eagles to trade down. If Quinn can last until the Eagles pick it would be nice to trade with them.
                With Cleveland that is.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Dallas needs to go offense. Wide out, Quinn I don't care. Right now its shaping up that 26 is going to be strong on offensive players
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Ahhhh, fuggit. Dawk JR wasn't in this year's draft anyway.....
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Quinn is going in the next 2 picks for sure.

Comment

• I am on record as saying if we get:
                        Meriweather
                        Spencer
                        Harris

in that order of preference, I am happy. But KC and NE scare me. I think Carolina wants Olsen. You know what, if everybody else I want is gone, at least Olsen is a first round value.
                        Could be trade down time men, to grab something in Rd. 4 and move a few slot back. Bunch of guys that are nice in Rd 2.

Comment

• We're gonna end up drafting Olsen.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Jarrett?

Comment

• Shefter saying CLE is on the phone with DAL. offering next year 1st and this year's third. yikes. that'll be a high ass pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
                                Originally posted by Blitz
                                At this point I want the Eagles to trade down. If Quinn can last until the Eagles pick it would be nice to trade with them.
                                With Cleveland that is.
                                Cleveland has been trying to trade up to get Quinn since they took Thomas at 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X