No announcement yet.

Saturday Draft thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did David Harris become a 1st round pick. He is a two down linebacker not a good cover guy?
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Originally posted by taz
      When did David Harris become a 1st round pick. He is a two down linebacker not a good cover guy?

i have to agree here. i'm not jumping on the david harris bandwagon. he seems like a guy you can get in round 2 or 3.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• Hey Romeo, how does it feel to get ass raped by the Cowboys?
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
          Hey Romeo, how does it feel to get ass raped by the Cowboys?

he probably feels damn good that he was thinking about taking quinn with the 3rd pick and ended up with Joe Thomas and Quinn.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonard Tose
            Originally posted by Blitz

he probably feels damn good that he was thinking about taking quinn with the 3rd pick and ended up with Joe Thomas and Quinn.
            Next year when his team goes 4-12 and the Cowboys pick 2nd or 3rd instead of the Browns he and his team will feel like the morons that they are.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
              Originally posted by Leonard Tose

Next year when his team goes 4-12 and the Cowboys pick 2nd or 3rd instead of the Browns he and his team will feel like the morons that they are.

i didnt say he's going to get the desired results. but i'll bet he's damn happy about getting a guy at 22 he was thinking about taking at 3.

Comment

• [quote=Leonard Tose]
                Originally posted by "Leonard Tose":a4200

i didnt say he's going to get the desired results. but i'll bet he's damn happy about getting a guy at 22 he was thinking about taking at 3.[/quote:a4200]

True but I'm just pissed that Dallas will be getting a REALLY high draft pick next year. Anything that helps a division rival pisses me off.
                FRESH > cancer

Comment

• [quote=Blitz]
                  Originally posted by Leonard Tose
                  Originally posted by "Leonard Tose":f372b

i didnt say he's going to get the desired results. but i'll bet he's damn happy about getting a guy at 22 he was thinking about taking at 3.
                  True but I'm just pissed that Dallas will be getting a REALLY high draft pick next year. Anything that helps a division rival pisses me off.[/quote:f372b]

jerry jones is at the helm. i'm not worried.

Comment

• I think NE goes Olsen here...

Comment

• Originally posted by EFD
                      I think NE goes Olsen here...
                      they do love to spend high picks on TE

Comment

• Originally posted by taz
                        Could New England go Wide Out here? They did get Stallworth on what is basically a one year deal. They got Welker but man they were totally defecient last year? Meacham?
                        You may be right

Comment

• OUCH! Merriweather! Pats!

Comment

• Dayum. The Patriots are so smart.

Hope you guys like Spencer.

Comment

• Motherfucking asshole fuckin Patriots fuck us up the ass again
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• it's gonna be Olsen.

Comment

Working...
                                X