No announcement yet.

Let’s Knock Brady’s Head Off GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to make Tom move. You have to bring an athletic blitzer at him. That’s your only chance.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Scheme certainly but the birds just don’t have the talent. Average players at every position except for DL. And they only have a guy or two
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
        Play some man press coverage. Bring the safeties up. Take a chance. Maybe we don’t have the horses, but did we watch any of how the Pats defended the Bucs?
        Agreed. Singleton can't cover shit anyway, should tell him to run at Tom Brady has fast as he can. Hey Alex, Tom said, "WATER SUCKS!"
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

It looks like a damn prevent defense. We all know how well that works.

Comment

Nice effort play by McLoeod

Comment

Great tackle by mccloud.

Comment

Ok that was the mulligan we needed. Now drive the field guys.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

TB shouldve went for it but good job by MCLeod
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Jesus. That was a terrible throw.

Comment

So who is QB1 next year?

Comment

Welp

Comment

Hurts just ain’t the guy. Sometimes he is but he is so wildly inconsistent.

Comment

Hurts actually starts the first 8 games next year while Deshaun Watson is serving a suspension?

Comment

Hurts won’t make it with passes like that. He is way too inconsistent right now. If he wants to be a starting NFL quarterback he’s going to have to fix that accuracy quick.

Comment

9 runs for TB. One run for Burds.
                                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                                X