Clear All

• Posted outside of Jerruh's new playhouse

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The Dallas Cowboys.....

What sucks?
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Are we sure it's Dallas that sucks?
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Are we sure it's Dallas that sucks?
                Can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure. They suck so much they sucked the Eagles into their suckiness today.

Comment

• LOL! We got dragged into the gravitational pull of SUCKVILLE.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Oh man, this is good.......from the Dallas Morning News:

And those whose love for all things Cowboys was hardly dimmed even by the loss.

“I’m a single mom of four kids and I want Romo to be my baby’s daddy,” happily chirped Donnell Toler, who was wearing , of course, a Romo jersey.

She even found it in her heart to be glad for the victorious Vikings’ Brett Favre, who became the oldest quarterback to start an NFL playoff game. “He’s my second choice for baby’s daddy,” Toler said.

Sibe Siamsipa admitted to being less die-hard about the ‘Boys than others at the bar.

“I’m a fan when they win,” he said.

On the other hand, since he’s from Zimbabwe, his friends were willing to cut him slack.

Some of the Cowboys devotees began a chorus of advice that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones probably started hearing a nanosecond after the game ended: Draft a kicker. Fire the coach. Change the quarterback.
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Are we sure it's Dallas that sucks?
                      I really think so. At least that's what I think Keith Brooking said to Childress on the sideline after that last TD, anyway.

Comment

• Ahhh Dallas. The best bandwagon fans money can buy.

Comment

• Terrance Newman is a fucking asshole!! I've never cheered for Dallas - ever! But this one time I wanted two things from them; first I wanted them to get blown out so badly everything about the team was called into question again. They did that. But the asshole Newman needed to jump off sides and throw a cheap shot on Farve that blows out his knee and ends his career. But oh no! Newman didn't do it. ASSHOLE!! I though for sure he'd throw a little hurting on him after the gratuitous TD in the 4th quarter, but he didn't have the balls to do what had to be done. It just goes to prove that Newman and Dallas suck!!! (and Farve too but that's a separate thread!)
                          Last edited by Jukin; 01-18-2010, 07:30 AM.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Even the Dallas media is ripping Wade, for basically begging Minnesota to do that in-your-face TD at the end:
                            "I thought it was disrespectful, classless and all other things in that category. I’ll tell that to anyone over there who wants to hear it," said Brooking, after his Cowboys were buzz-sawed right out of the playoffs here Sunday afternoon.Vikings, 34-3.

Classless and disrespectful?

If anything, the Cowboys were outclassed. And if anything, they failed miserably to validate any of the respect that had been heaped on this team over the last couple of weeks.

Brooking was livid, and you can understand his point, because Favre threw successfully for the end zone with 2 minutes to play, and on a fourth down. It resulted in seven points of scoreboard icing in a game long ago over.

Sure, the Vikings were running up the score on the Cowboys. But let’s be honest here.

If you want the game over, if you want the Vikings to play nice and sit on the ball as the clock dwindles, then don’t have Wade Phillips calling three straight timeouts on Minnesota’s previous possession (with 6 minutes to play). All three followed running plays that would have killed about half the time remaining.

Another point:

The Cowboys, as a team, needed a lot of Brooking-like anger in the previous 57 minutes.
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X