***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• dont worry, in 6 months they'll be saying "This is our year! How about dem boys!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        I want Carr next year!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Had to dust this one off and get it back to relevance,
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I think I said this last week. I hate them so much. It’s unhealthy.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• They are DEMONIC!

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I don’t know why I can never attach photos or GIF’s from my phone on the site. That’s why I stopped posting on the cheerleader thread.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• Juk. I can’t figure it out either honestly.

That said…. DALLAS SUX
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• 2FDF1B01-2DC3-43EC-B0AB-2B506CCF23D3.jpeg

Comment

• 3240D72B-5932-4B30-AA21-16E49BBC9E27.png

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it does Dallas still suck?
                              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by eagle60 View Post
                                if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it does dallas still suck?
                                yes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X