Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Philaphans site still exists?

Comment

• Just went back there for my first time in months...started up a little poll for GMAN & his ilk.

Comment

• Originally posted by EFD
        Just went back there for my first time in months...started up a little poll for GMAN & his ilk.
        That should go over well. But be careful because you might piss off the GMAN blow job brigade.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Upon further review and seeing where this was headed-- I did a 180 and did move this to the PP's thread.

Comment

• I disagree with MD a bit on this. While he wants to express his opinion/concern that people might see this board as only a temporary solution, I HAVE NO SUCH CONCERN. And I don't think Vin should either.

This board will succeed or fail on it's own merits. I don't feel concern about people posting on Philaphans, or migrating ANYWHERE. Everyone will end up where their posting buddies are and where they feel comfortable. For ME, that's not Philaphans anymore, it's not PE.com, it's not anywhere but here. And judging from the number of members that have become part of THIS community, many others feel the same way.

Peace.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Freshie, I share you thoughts in general-- except that some, a few, people seemed to express this "temporary" theme -- and I thought it needed to be addressed, that's all.

Comment

• That "temporary" thingee reminds me of one of my favorite sayings.....

LIFE is what happens while you're making other plans.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Well, aren't you just Mr Down Home. LOL!

Comment

• Well, as one who made comments in this thread about hoping at some point Philaphans would get its shit together and that I could go back there and thus that this may be a temporary stop, I would like to say I never meant that in any way to be disrespectful of Vin or these boards or anyone else...

It was an emotional statement reflecting my frustration about how Philaphans has changed and being forced to leave in order to be true to myself....

This is home for the Eagles side of my brain now for sure, but that does not mean posting on Philaphans will never happen again or that I would judge anyone else for doing so...alot of us still post over there and probably will continue to as the season cranks up...

I agree with EB and what he stated on Philaphans in that Philly Rabbit thread....neither board is as good as the Philaphans Eagles board used to be and that is too bad...now we just started and have the people to make it happen here so that is where my focus will be, but I continue to hope the Eagles board there revives as it helps all of us to have a larger more dynamic online Eagles community IMO...
                    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

• hey VFK,

let it go bro. let it go

Comment

• Originally posted by ekravitz
                        hey VFK,

let it go bro. let it go
                        Totally agree. It's time to move on. There's a lot of guys that read both boards, and some guys like to post on both. What we don't want is some sort of us vs. them pi$$ing contest where the two boards are concerned.

Definitely time for everyone to let it go, and move on.

Comment

• Well, it was about 4 pages deep and mostly forgotten------ until somebody brought it back up telling someone else to forget about it!

Comment

• well, VFK posted something on PP today that might rile some people up and I wanted to use this thread to just let him know that he maybe should just let it go

Comment

• Originally posted by ekravitz
                              well, VFK posted something on PP today that might rile some people up and I wanted to use this thread to just let him know that he maybe should just let it go
                              And there is no reason that it couldn't have stayed right there, No?

If that comment (And I read it) is gonna rile some people up-- they are the ones with the problem, IMO.

But even at that, a pm to VFK could have been used rather than dragging this whole thread back up, No?

For the record, I agree with you-- no reason not to move on, IMO. (In fact, I'll send him a PM right now )

But some insist on posting on both boards, and I'm afraid that will be a natural consequence/problem, whether you want it to be or not. You can't post and not have interaction with other posters. And EK, nothing personal or directed at you, just my feelings in general.

Hey, but wadda I know, just my !

Comment

• I posted there today. Wanted to rise the blood pressure of some fans who can find a way to blame Reid if their wife asks them to eat their veggetables...

Not going to name names, but some posters there are simply delusional.

And EK, sorry about the Westrbook thread, had absolutely nothing against your post, just got upset that all of a sudden some fans react as if this is a season ending injury to Westbrook. And it's Reid's fault for not finding a backup (as if Moats isn't a backup anyway...).
                                "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Working...
                                X