No announcement yet.

Introductions and Welcome thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the invite to the board. I am a huge Eagles fan, so much so that this week has sucked because of last Sunday's debacle.

I am headed back to Philly on the 1st to catch the MNF game against GB and the Dallas game on the 8th. My little brother (in Philly) always hooks me up with great tickets.

Looking forward to talking about the Birds with you all. Mahalo again for the warm welcome.

Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by meskerd
      Thanks for the invite to the board. I am a huge Eagles fan, so much so that this week has sucked because of last Sunday's debacle.

I am headed back to Philly on the 1st to catch the MNF game against GB and the Dallas game on the 8th. My little brother (in Philly) always hooks me up with great tickets.

Looking forward to talking about the Birds with you all. Mahalo again for the warm welcome.

Rob
      I'm gonna hitch a ride in your suitcase
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by meskerd
        Thanks for the invite to the board. I am a huge Eagles fan, so much so that this week has sucked because of last Sunday's debacle.

Rob
        You should come to Eastside Grill for the game on Sunday, there is usually 10-15 regular Eagles fans there. Get da kin' grinds and happy hour specials all day long.

Comment

• I'll give it a shot... I am a single parent this week - my wife is outta town.

Rob

Comment

• Another Eagles fan that comes has been bringing his kid since infancy, kid is like 2 or 3 now.

If you make it I'll be wearing my Runyan Jersey.

Comment

• Hey Hey Hey--- It's another Monday and another Eagles win and another new member---- another longtimer and oldtimer joins up --welcome

"SonnyJ"

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Welcome Sonny.

LOL! MDFAN said "member" again!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• hi from the not so sunny south. SonnyJ. Enjoy talking with Eagle fans...brings me home so to speak. At my age, 60 in November, I've realized that it's not whether the Eagles win or lose, it's whether I've seen or heard another game and let it totally enthrall me for three hours. Just part of my life. Fall and winter sundays with Eagles. When you connect that back to the little eight year old boy back in Broomall spending Sundays with a cheap old Philco portable on my ear, and it becomes clear - what's important. So in a way these boards bring me back to Broomall, or Germantown, or Tabor Rd, where I used to listen to Bill Campbell's reports. I've been to three NFC( or L) championship games, the one in 1960 and 1980 being the absolute highlights...the Tampa Bay chill out the biggest disappointment. But even then just treking up there, paying too much to get in, and mingling with the green clad zealots in the subway stations, digesting the game for days....ah life as an Eagle fan.
                  One more would be nice.
                  Thanks MDFan for the invite
                  Sonny J

Comment

• Welcome aboard SonnyJ! Dive right in. the water is fine.

Comment

• Welcome sonnyj, from another oldtimer who, at age 13, cried when your namesake, the best pure passer the Birds ever had, got traded to the Skins for that worthless dog pile, Snead.

To you and to Sonny.

Comment

• Welcome sonnyj...good to see you finally saw the light and left PP to join us here...I saw you get quite a bit of grief over there, mostly about very sensible opinions IMO and am not suprised you got frustrated...
                        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

• Yo, after a big ol win what is the next best thing we could ask for???

A another new member of course and I'm here to welcome home Chip!

Now known as Chip72, Chip has come home to roost!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

• Thanks MDFAN. I'm officially here after taking an extended hiatus from posting on (or even visiting) all Philly sports message boards up until a few weeks ago (and have been posting infrequently since then).

Hope all is well with those of you don't post on philaphans.com or philliesphans.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72
                              Thanks MDFAN. I'm officially here after taking an extended hiatus from posting on (or even visiting) all Philly sports message boards up until a few weeks ago (and have been posting infrequently since then).

Hope all is well with those of you don't post on philaphans.com or philliesphans.com.
                              Good to see you over here friend! Much more enjoyable time over here that's for sure!
                              Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

• Whatup Chip, I expect an Eagles TV viewers Guide by Thursday.

Also get me a beer newbie

Comment

Working...
                                X